Monday, March 3, 2008

Dance to the music!

This one may be more of a slow sway, though. I thought of something more mellow for a blah Monday. I've got a sick little one, so I'm moving a tad slower than normal anyway.




The latest song I've bought off iTunes is by Gavin Mikhail. I got a message from someone on MySpace (I'm fairly sure it was spam, but he's still good!) with a link to his MySpace in it. I checked it out and immediately fell in love with his voice. I think he may have been on MTV's Making the Band, but I don't like Sean Combs (or whatever he's going by this week) so I never watch that show.
My favorite song is "Days Gone By," however, I haven't heard one of his songs I didn't like yet. I'm slowly buying his CD, one song at a time. I'm weird like that, I guess. I should just suck it up and buy the whole thing, huh?
Seriously check him out, he's good! I don't know him, so I can't vouch for his personality, but you'll probably never meet him in person anyway.




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

tadadesigns said...

I like it! I really liked it! LOL

He is very good. I almost thought he was a Christian singer, but then realized he wasn't. I was disappointed for a moment, but got over it. He is perfect for a blah Monday. It's been raining all night & hasn't stopped yet! So, I could really see myself enjoying his music today :-)