Here's the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go...
1. I wore black lipstick in college. Imagine pale me with long, dark hair, black lipstick and wearing flannel shirts. I was confused, okay?
2. I've known Hubby since I was 6. My sister used to tease me that we were getting married.
3. My maiden name and my married name are only one letter different. This kind of fueled the sister teasing also. The name changing trip to the DMV was fun, too.
4. I can still put my feet behind my head after four kids. Not bad, huh?
This is getting tough...
5. I was able to donate 18 inches of hair to Locks of Love a couple years ago.
6. I have selective OCD. The pile of laundry doesn't phase me, but a crooked picture or a mistake during crafting drives me insane. I think this is why I only have one picture hanging in my house right now.
7. I used to collect eyeshadow. I had a color to make every shirt, but only wore a few on a regular basis.
Phew, that was hard! All right, I'm going to tag... (closes eyes an points to list of blogs bookmarked)
I actually read all these blogs on a regular basis, so you know they're worth checking out!