Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweet and Creamy, Hot and Steamy

I have a confession to make.

I eat chocolate in the shower.

I know how intensely pathetic that sounds, but I swear I'm not a loser. It started because that's the only regular alone time I get. I also have four little monsters who beg for a bite of whatever I'm eating. So you see where this is going?

I will admit, it takes some skill. Chocolate and water don't mix. It's definitely easier when it's a bite size piece like say, a Dove Milk Chocolate Promise. Although on one particularly bad day, I did eat an entire Snicker's Bar in the shower once.

Yeah, so that's, um, it...



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

brooke said...

That is a wonderful confession. I've never tried eating chocolate in the shower, but I'll have to give it a whirl one of these days.