Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stupid Poopie Head

I had to share a conversation between my two year old son and a little girl (about 3 or 4). I took them to the mall for lunch and time to play in the kid's play area. He was jumping off of a car meant for climbing, and she decided it looked like fun and started climbing up and jumping off of there with him. She was getting impatient and was gently pushing him off so she could have her turn faster. He was getting annoyed, and that's where we join our story...

"Stop it, stupid poopie head." Yes he has older brothers. It actually sounds more like "Stoppey, stoopey, poopey heah."

"Shut up, I'm not a stupid poopie head, boy."

And without missing a beat, "Shup up, I not a boy, stoopey poopey heah." How can you argue with a comeback like that?



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

New England Quilter said...

Could have been worse! Kids are funny :)