Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun with monsters!

I went last night. My mom was going to be sitting at home, so I called her up. I wasn't really sure if she would enjoy herself, but then I remembered that Rob usually plays some older stuff, too. She said she had fun, you never can tell with moms though. She did sing along with some of the songs.

The monsters and I had fun. It rained for a little bit, but there wasn't any lightning or thunder. The Audience played a few sets, and they had a film of fireworks that you could watch through prism glasses. The glasses were giving me a headache, so I just watched it without them. I know you're thinking, "How lame is a FILM of fireworks?" It was right outside City Hall (clean bathrooms!), and the park is filled with great big trees (shade!). I'm pretty sure the Fire Marshall would never approve that idea. My kids are still afraid of fireworks anyway, so it was perfect for us.







I took some pictures of the kids with my phone. It's no iPhone, but you can tell they were having fun. I'm surprised the shots turned out so good; my little monsters were moving around quite a bit.








I'm not sure what my princess is doing here. She wasn't dirty dancing, I swear. I think this was mid-ballerina spin. Oh, and hey, you can kinda see the band if you squint real hard.






This one is hard to see, I sorry, but I had to show y'all how my little monster was wearing his glasses. I don't really think he could see anything, but he didn't seem to care.


Edit: I think I got the pictures working now. Blogger sometimes decides not to co-operate with me.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: