Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Add it to my list!


So, my friend Mary Rose had her baby. I got to see a picture of the little sweetie; he's adorable. BUT, I haven't finished her present yet. I'm such a slacker. I started it forever ago, like maybe April-ish. Maybe I'll finish it soon.

I also have to finish up classes for my DCF certification, get some tote bags made for school (which starts in 2 1/2 weeks), get my after school care room and paperwork organized, and get some idea of what I'm doing for activities once school starts up. Agh! It's enough to make you want to curl into a ball and stress eat.

My second child will be going into first grade, but we're not sure if he'll be going to the Christian school where I work, or if he'll be going to "Pajama Christian School" (homeschool). My oldest will definitely be going to the Christian school. I don't think I could teach fourth grade for one, and two, I'm positive I couldn't teach him anything. He's at the age where he thinks he knows everything and will correct you even if you're not wrong. You really gotta love them, or they'd be in serious trouble, huh?



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

admin said...

Ha! That is adorable! I love the colors!