Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm a stalker.

I did get a chance to stop by the Tingle family's benefit at Austin's Coffee and Film. The youth rally ended earlier than I thought, so Hubby and I shuffled a few teens in with us. I don't think the teens really knew what to expect. I explained there would be live music in a coffee shop, but I don't think any of them had ever hung out at a coffee shop before.

It was packed, but we found a place to sit all the way in the back. We couldn't hear the music that well, but we did talk to some interesting people, well really just one. Hubby and I kept saying "Thanks Dan!" to each other on the way home.

I did get a chance to chat with Megan for a bit, and I admit that it felt a tad stalker-ish. Especially since I knew what she looked like, but I don't think she knew what I looked like. Maybe I should change my picture to something a little clearer.

At any rate, Hubby and I had fun, and now have a new inside joke. We did get some quality bonding time with our core group of teens, too. The Tingles have been added to my list of missionaries to pray for as well.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: