Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arg, thar be no spoilers here!


Hubby made a special trip to the bookstore this morning. Oh yes, he got me Breaking Dawn. I started it almost immediately, but had to take a break because we had family pictures taken this afternoon. I still finished it in one day.

I'm not going to post any spoilers, but I have to gush about the book. It contained everything I hoped it would. I honestly can't think of a plot line that I would want her to add. Well, the book is 756 pages; there's no way it could have been any shorter with everything Stephenie Meyer packed in it.

If you haven't read the beginning of the Twilight series, please don't start with this book. You really need to start with Twilight. And hey, if you get started now, Liz, you may get them all read by the time the movie comes out in December. (That was mostly for my sister-in-law, sorry.)

Just one little thing that I've already twittered. Renesmee? Really, that's a reasonable name? I would have gone with something different, but I understand the sentiment.

I promise that further posts will not be so Twilight series centered. This is not all I think about, contrary to what Hubby says.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive you finished it already! OK I can. :) I've just started and I'm sorry it will be the last one.
Celia from FAM