Sunday, June 24, 2007

Knit me a house, four bedrooms please.

Okay, so I took a break and went to start a load of laundry for hubby, and (yuck!) there was already wet clothes in the washer. I don't remember putting them in, but they smelled kind of musty. Ewww...
Anyway, back to what I originally wanted to post, I was watching Graham Norton tonight, and he had this woman on who knit a whole house, furniture, food, even a tea set. She had some help obviously, but still she's only been working on it for a year. She finished everything but the roof. Oh my! That just makes me feel guilty because I've been working on the same sweater for about 2 weeks, and I'm crocheting it (which is way faster than knitting.) I also have two other projects that I'm halfway through. How bad is that? I'm terrible at finishing things I start. Well, that's obvious considering what I just wrote about the laundry situation! I forgot how much I like Graham Norton. I'm going to have to start watching it more, especially since it's re-run time!
Hubby and I rented a movie tonight. It was Music and Lyrics, and I laughed so hard. I love Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant, and together they are perfect. I know it's old, but if you haven't seen it, like me (the date night challenged), I strongly recommend it. It's a romantic comedy, but it's not at all sappy or corny. It was the perfect movie for me to watch tonight.

No comments: