Saturday, June 23, 2007

This is my handbag; this is my handbag on a doorknob. Any questions?






I did it! I finished my Steve Burns tribute piece!!! I love this handbag! The handles aren't quite right, but those can be changed out later if I find other ones I like better. Oh yes, and it's reverse-able! Yeah baby! The pink and green striped pieces came from the Steve/Blue's Clues shirts I found, and the black fabric I had to make myself. That was a LOT of cutting and fusing! The Blue patch on the pink pocket was actually part of the shirt I cut up, and the black patch is a pocket, too. You'll have to excuse to door behind it. I didn't want to stop and set up a nice shot. You'll have to excuse the lumpiness, too. Once again, I didn't want to stop to press it. Oh, and you can't see it, but the black strip around the sides and bottom have my favorite lyrics from songs on "Songs for Dustmites." Once again, a LOT of cutting and fusing!
Now I just need to convince the hubby to take me out, so I have someplace to take it! Date Night!
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I'm going to enjoy this handbag!

No comments: