Thursday, June 21, 2007

Honey, how do you spell Bellvue?

My head is pounding... it may be the lack of coffee this morning. Lucky for me it's pounding in time to "I'm small; I'm brown; I hog the ground!" I've come up with some ideas for my Steve Burns tribute piece, and yes, my husband thinks I'm looney. I'm pretty sure I caught him googling mental institutions last night. Good news is I found an old green striped shirt AND an old pink striped shirt (the female version of Steve's shirt). The bad news is both had stains, and I ripped the green one pretty badly while taking it apart. It'll just have to be a small tribute piece. I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me with further info on what Steve's doing lately. The latest I've heard is Netherbeast, which my hubby wants to see, too.

No comments: