Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Handbags, what are they?


Well, I finally convinced my resident computer expert to help me list some of my creations on eBay. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of something very fun. Not that I want to make millions, but I want my hobby to at least support itself, maybe a little more...
I will warn anyone who reads this, I trail off, a lot. I also have a short attention span, so sometimes I just get bored. Rabbit trails are fairly common, also.
I guess I should show you what I've been obsessed with lately. I'm calling them Bitty Davis Eyes. It's kind of an inside joke. She knows who she is.
I know, they aren't handbags, but this is what I do right now. Maybe I'll put up pictures of my other stuff later. There are handbags involved somewhere. I'm allowed to diversify, right? Anyway, back to the BDE, they come in two fragrances (peppermint and chamomile), and so far, five colors (black, red, pink, yellow, and purple). I'll see how the two I've put up for auction do. It's odd because I've given them to friends, but those people already like me. They're not going to say anything bad. It's almost as if I'm begging for approval from complete strangers... weird, huh? I guess that's it for now. If you care, check back, I may have posted more. Who knows...

No comments: