Friday, June 20, 2008

Strangely Orange Snack Appreciation Day


Tomorrow is Strangely Orange Snack Appreciation Day. I bet you didn't know that, huh? That's my forte, bringing knowledge of the scarily bizarre. Terry Border, who has a great collection of goodies coming out in book form very soon, has appointed June 21st as THE day to celebrate all our favorite snacks in their abnormal (and possibly cancerous) orange glory. There's even a facebook group! Celebrate with me as I snack on yummy orange-ness and gain a few pounds for the cause.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments:

brooke said...

Yes!! I love unnaturally orange snacks. I'm all about that.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way... really, three subs decided your spouse? SO AWESOME.

Kristin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, too!

Molly Wiecks said...

No WAY! That is really well timed, because I went to a wedding (on the 21st) where cheetos made an appearance...they must have known.