Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Girl's night out!

Girl's night out last night! We went to a movie and late dinner. Guess what movie? Oh yeah, Street Kings. I know it's only been two days since I saw it last, but Chels wanted to see it. I swear I had no influence on her decision... oh if you could only see my grin right now. We went with another friend, Mary Rose, who's pregnant, but said she was okay with the blood. I would have been vomiting.
Chels was cracking us up because every time someone shot a gun she jumped, and the whole bench shook. It's a good thing we were the only ones in the row. I love it when the movie theater is empty!
Next girl's night out, we're watching the Sex and the City movie. No blood, but plenty of drama. I hope we get a good group together this next time. Last night was last minute notice, so we didn't invite anyone but Mary Rose. Pregnant women need a night out more than anyone else!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: