Monday, April 21, 2008

Fabulously, Fantasmagorically Friendly Friday!!! (sort of)

I know, I know, I'm a slacker. This isn't news, okay?





This time around I'm featuring Cindy of Cindy's Creative Crochet. She's another one of my Fabulous and Swanky friends. I've actually bought two anklets from her (as opposed to wishing I had some of her things), and I love the one I kept. My sister loves the one I gave her, too.
Cindy came up with her shop name because she liked the "triple C thing." Her shop is mostly crocheted wire jewelry, but she also works in yarn. Unfortunately her cats add their own fiber, so she can't sell her yarn creations online.






Cindy got her crocheting start after a friend taught her how to chain, and she managed to figure the rest out on her own. The wire came later after she saw a necklace in a magazine and decided to give it a shot. She loves being able to make jewelry to fit her (most jewelry is too small for her hands). Finding she'd made more than she could use gave her a craft fair start, and a friend pointed her in Etsy's direction.






As a stay-at-home mom of five, her time is limited, but she squeezes in creating when she can. Luckily, her projects are small enough to travel. She loves collaborating with other artists like ClayChicks and really appreciates the online support from her other Fabulous and Swanky Moms!

Check out her shop, and buy something, would ya?




Etsy
Buy Handmade
CindysCreativeCrochet


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Thanks Sara, I really appreciate the exposure, you did a great job! :)