Friday, April 4, 2008

Fabulously, Fantasmagorically Friendly Friday!!!

It's Friday!!! After my little vacation, it was really hard getting motivated until I realized who I was promo-ing today! I love this shop!







It's Able Mabel! This Swanky and Fabulous group of sisters each bring their own creative edge to their shop. They came up with their shop name from the children's rhyme.

"Mabel, Mabel set the table,

just as fast as you are able.
Don't forget the sugar, salt, vinegar
and don't forget the red hot peppers!"

The rhyme describes them perfectly and all the different personalities they bring, sweet, salty, zippy, and even spicy! They wouldn't fess up to me who was who, though.






They get their inspiration from everywhere, new supplies, fabrics, other artists, magazines, and old books. They really enjoy using those inspirations to make over boring things into something new and fabulous.

Like most work at home Moms, these ladies live for naptime. While babies sleep and preschoolers play, it's a free for all until school is out, and then it's a mad rush back to their own homes to get dinner ready. Of course, dad's night out turns into mom's night crafting, and all late meetings are used as an excuse to pull out the supplies as well!






Check out their shop and blog to get a peek into the crafty genius that is Able Mabel, oh, and buy something, would ya?



Etsy
Buy Handmade
ablemabel




AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments:

CozyMoments said...

Wonderful feature Sara! I enjoyed reading that and I love Able Mabel's creations. I have my eye on a few of their light switch covers. ;)

Take care! :)
Michelle

able mabel said...

Thanks for the lovely write-up Sara! We appreciate it very much!

Allison Brooks said...

Thank you for sharing tthis