Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dance to the music!

For those of you that don't know, Hubby plays bass. Yup, not only am I an incredibly creative mama, I'm a hot rock star's wife. Or a rock star's hot wife. Hmmm. Do you have to actually earn money playing to be considered a rock star?
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to highlight some musicians I like. Gotta keep it interesting!




For the first one, I'm choosing Rob Gundling. He's a great guy, plays local shows when he can, and is a great musician. He has a MySpace page that he just put new songs on (which is why I thought of this idea in the first place) and a website to keep you updated. You may recognize one of his songs as being the intro to my videos. He's just that good!
If you like his music, let him know! I'm sure he would be thrilled to get random emails from women. His wife on the other hand... I'm just kidding, she's a sweetheart, too.
Have any great bands you like that deserve the attention? Leave me a comment, and I'll check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely - Rockstar's Hot Wife!!!

Crafty Mama said...

Aww, he's so sweet! Either that or he wants something...