Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New and New-ish Pretties!

I realized that I haven't shared any pretties that I have adopted lately (or at all for that matter). I didn't take pictures of all of my purchases, but here's the ones I have taken pictures of. In order of their arrival at my house...


This lovely ring came from Jason's Jewelry. I also bought another one for a friend, but didn't take a picture of that one. It was packaged along with some jewelry supplies in this box from Craft Mom.

Please excuse my hand, my poor Florida skin can't handle arid weather. Yes, 75% humidity is arid!


This collection of lovely items came from Debty Beautiful Beads. She also sent a lovely hair pony from Whimsie Dots, but that was given away when I chopped my hair. I love the beads in the purple necklace, but it's a little long, so I've been wrapping it around my wrist. I honestly don't know how you jewelry people photograph your shiny things. They were giving me fits!


Here's a closeup on the purple beads. There are little gold threads running through them.


Agh! It's attack of the twin Elvises (Elvi?)!!! I'm shooting myself in the foot for this one, because one is for a friend. I'm hoping she is doing her homework like a good girl, and not surfing the web so she doesn't see her present before I give it to her. She doesn't even know I have one. This necklace is from Opalessence, by the way. It's the perfect length, gorgeous! Everyone should have a hot guy hanging around their neck. Somehow I don't think people would understand if I strung Brad Pitt around my neck, though... not a pendant with him on it, the actual Brad Pitt. Hey, if Angelina Jolie can hang a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck, I can hang a man around mine! Maybe someone shorter than me... Tom Cruise? Oh, no way! Nevermind. How tall is Leo DiCaprio? Johnny Depp?

Now, I don't want you to think that all I do is buy things for myself because I don't, but I just don't usually take pictures of the things I buy for other people. Except...I did take a picture of the anklet I bought my sister from Cindy's Creative Crochet, but it wasn't on my camera. I think my mom has it.

Ditto on the DSM Christmas swap stuff I bought from Cozy Moments. Well, I don't have a picture of that because I didn't take one. That was just laziness on my part.

No comments: