Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fabulously, Fantasmagorically Friendly Friday!

I know, I know, I'm way off! It's been a rough weekend, okay? Sheesh, cut a girl a break already...





This week I'm featuring Miss Bea of Bags Plus by Miss Bea. She's another Swanky friend of mine who got hooked on Etsy by her lovely daughter Pretty Bowtique.
Her crafting start came from her mother who was always crafting and passed her knowledge on to Miss Bea.





She's a retired preschool teacher who loves spending her free time crafting. She has been known to make bibs, potholders, and blankets, but got started into bags after a gentle shove from her daughter. Her husband is very supportive as well.




While she loves all her bags, her sports themed bags hold a special place in her heart. Check out her shop to see all her lovely bags.



Etsy
Buy Handmade
beanhank

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome bags and I love your title!

Annie Howes said...

Great feature! Gorgeous bags! Bea's daughter is a feature on my blog. They're a couple of talented ladies!
Annie
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com/

Beanhank said...

Thanks so much, Sara...I just love it.....and thrilled that you chose me...thanks, Bea

tadadesigns said...

Nice feature...enjoyed learning a little about Bea & love her daughter's shop too!

Anonymous said...

those are lovely and so nice.

Anonymous said...

What absolutely adorable bags!!
Great feature.