Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am a treasury-holic.

I've caught the Etsy Treasury bug. I'm addicted to treasuries.

For those of you that do not know what a treasury is, it's a collection of favorite items that you choose and arrange to be displayed for all the world to see. Sometimes they can be difficult to get; they are limited in number. I managed to sneak 3 out of the system. One is on the regular treasury page, and the other two are on a test Treasury West page.
Mama said... is a collection of DSM items. I've swapped it out a few times to feature as many people as possible.
Swank it up!!! is another collection of DSM items, this time all jewelry. I love it, but never really wear it. This one I haven't changed at all. This one is on the Treasury West page.
Ladybug, Ladybug is exactly what it sounds like, a collection of ladybugs. It's from everyone not just DSMs, and it's on the Treasury West page also.
They only last from two to three days, so look quick before they expire!


No comments: