Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nine years and counting...

It's been nine years. My loving Hubby and I have been married nine years! We had a nice quiet (but short) evening listening to an old friend at his acoustic gig. We had some coffee, very good, and listened to some music, even better.
He sang two songs at our wedding (back when Hubby and he were in the same band) Aerosmith's "I don't wanna close my eyes..." and the standard Steven Curtis Chapman wedding song. Well, Hubby asked him to sing the Aerosmith song for us. Rob's such a sweetie that even though we haven't had contact in like 4 years he did it! And Hubby teared up! It was a great evening.
We found out that Rob and his wife live really close, so I think (hope) we'll be able to get together more often. I really missed him- he's a good guy, some of Hubby's friends (I won't mention names) I didn't like so much, but Rob's a good guy.

No comments: