Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mrs. Moody McWhiningster



I don't know what the deal is with the Asian print. Another friend gave me some fabric to make her a bag. This one is bigger, more of a tote/purse. I'm not fond of shoulder bags myself, but that's what she wanted. I have to say, too, this was the slipperiest fabric I've ever dealt with. The interfacing wouldn't even stick. I almost scorched the fabric a few times trying to get it to stick. I'm still working on the wallet, but stuff keeps moving around while I'm sewing. I haven't even mentioned the frays!
Oh, and you may notice the inside pocket isn't centered. I'll have to hurry up and give it to her, so it doesn't taunt me... "You know you want to fix me...You know you NEED to fix me..." Because I don't want or need to fix it, not at all, well, maybe just a little, maybe just a lot, okay a lot! That would require taking the whole thing apart, and I REALLY don't want to do it.
All right now, I've just noticed that my last few blogs have been whiny and moody. I sound like the world is ending because I can't make a purse the way I want. A purse! I'm going to be better. (as soon as my pills get here)

No comments: