Saturday, July 7, 2007

Diva In Training

Last night I spent some time coloring on a t-shirt. Yup, I made my little Diva-In-Training a nightshirt with regular crayons. Why a nightshirt? Well, I've learned that if I totally ruin something, that's the thing she wants to wear every chance she gets! Had I totally jacked this up, she would be wearing it to Sunday School!
I got the tutorial from my friends at Craftster, and decided to give it a shot. I even washed it and dried it, and nothing came off! It definitely looks like crayon, though. It's kind of hard to tell, but it says, "Diva In Training." The little gray thing in the top corner is a crown. She was not too happy about posing for her picture, as you probably can tell. Any other time and she's crowding to the front of the camera, but if I ask her, nope.
Loving Hubby says, "You really want our daughter wearing a shirt that says 'DIT'?" Gotta love him! He's obsessed with initials! The first time we picked names for our kids, that's the first thing he points out- she almost had to have a different name because her initials spell "bed." Whatever! Anyway, here's the link if you want to try it yourself... you know you do! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=127565.0

No comments: