Monday, January 21, 2008

Something new???

I'm thinking about trying something new. I've been cruising the crafting video podcasts, and I have to say, um... So I talked it over with my resident computer expert, and he said it would be costly to do one "up to his standards." Whatever.

I thought that maybe a short little clip every Monday (I'm not sure how long they could be.) would be kind if fun. I could do a different project in segments and post it up here. The finished item would be for sale in my Etsy shop. I might as well take advantage of the video posting capabilities on Blogger, huh?


Two reasons, I have the need to do everything better than what I've seen so far. If you have an excellent craft video podcast that you love, please let me know. I have not seen them all, so don't be offended and assume that I think your favorite is terrible. I may not have seen it yet.


Second reason, it would force me to finish at least one project a month! If you've been watching my shop, you've probably noticed nothing new has been added in quite a while. Yeah, yeah, I'm a slacker.


Well, okay, there's a third reason. I bite my nails. I've been trying to stop forever, and it comes and goes, but if I know potentially the whole world can seen my hideous nails I might have more incentive to stop completely. It's a vain reason though, so we don't need to spread it around.


So anyway, let me know what you think. I've been told I'm somewhat funny and definitely clumsy, so I think it would be amusing to watch. So yeah, let me know what you think.

No comments: