Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If you want to destroy my sweater...

I'm such a proud Mommy! It seems that one of my children has adopted my love for yarn. In fact he loves it so much, that my stash is no longer safe, and I have gotten very good at untangling masses and re-winding balls.





I'm wondering how hard it would be to teach someone without opposable thumbs to knit or crochet...

Seriously, though, Goliath LOVES yarn, and I have to be very careful about what projects I leave laying around. On the plus side, he might actually enjoy a hand knitted sweater (if it ever gets cold enough here for him to need one).

Oh, and please ignore all the little bits of things in the corner. My vacuum cleaner won't fit in that spot and I'm too lazy to deal with the tube thing. You may also notice the little plastic ball shoved into Hubby's speaker. Monster discovered it would fit perfectly when he was about a year old. He was so advanced for his age!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: