Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jenny taught me how to climb. And I taught her how to dangle.

I've got a yummy, yummy secret to share. Well if I share it, it isn't a secret anymore, is it? Whatever, I have to share this recipe from my friend Jenny, she also sent me that video.


Nutella Pie!
*1 graham cracker crust
*1 box of Devil's food instant pudding
*Nutella
*1 tub of Cool Whip
*1 1/2 c milk
*1 Hershey's chocolate bar (for topping, optional)

-Spread the entire crust (sides and bottom) with Nutella.
-In a med. bowl, mix pudding, 1 1/2 c milk, 1/2 tub of cool whip. Mix well. Pour into crust. Let chill in fridge for 30 min.
-Take out and add remaining (1/2 tub) of cool whip.
-With a cheese grater, put shavings of chocolate bar all over top of cool whip! YUMMO!
-Let chill in fridge for a few hours before eating (or else it will fall apart)!
-Enjoy!

She made one on Sunday and saved me a piece. She had to fight off the hungry menfolk, but she succeeded! Thank you, Jenny!

So yeah, if you haven't tried Nutella yet, it's a chocolate hazelnut spread that is thick like peanut butter. It's good on crepes, pancakes, toast, banana bread, waffles, graham crackers, and scooped out with your finger. Yum, yum, yum...



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: