Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Move over Carrie Underwood!

My princess had a solo in church on Sunday. I'm so proud I had to post it here. She's only four years-old, but she sang clearly and stayed on key. Just as a side note, she had on fancy socks (that took me 20 minutes to find), but decided to remove them in her classroom right before she went on stage, and I didn't notice until it was too late. I try, people, I try.

Her solo is in the second song if you would like to skip ahead.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoooo Hooo! Crafty Mama, I've been trying to reach you, so I can get an address to ship the print to you, that you won in my give-away!!

Please contact me at:

dianaelaine@verizon.net

Thanks!

Carry Grace said...

You should be proud. She did so good.

Willow's World & Willow's Wool said...

thats so good, i cant believe shes only 4!

Janets Planet said...

No nerves at all. Very cute.