Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm a multi-tasking procrastinator- watch me go!

It's Sunday night, and I'm just finishing up the coming week's lesson plans! Of course, I'm watching some movies on Netflix Watch Instantly so come tomorrow morning I may have to re-do some page numbers, but it keeps me seated so I'm not constantly finding other things to do.

This is really not like me to be this ahead of schedule. I'm normally making up the daily lesson plans over my morning coffee, and collecting all my supplies while the kids each their lunch. We have determined that it's easier for us to start school after lunch while Monster is taking his nap. At least that's the official reason. It's just a huge coincidence that it allows me to procrastinate as long as possible. I swear.

Now, if I was really all together, I would have the muffins for tomorrow's breakfast already in the oven, but I don't want to make y'all look bad. :)



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

Hey, at least you cook fresh muffins in the morning. I relish the fact that on Mondays and Wednesdays the kids are in preschool in the mornings and the school gets to feed them! When they are home, I consider "cooking breakfast" popping a cinnamon toast Eggo in the toaster!!